maandag 17 augustus 2015

Kynospirit clubshow great succes

Awsome awsome day!!!! Yesterday at the Kynospirit clubshow my little boy Lucky
"Glamourace Collies Viva Las Vegas" got best puppy of the breed!!!!
We where both judged on conformation, and on handling, and on both we scored superhigh.
Lucky got second best puppy in show later today!!...
His conformation judge was ms I Groen, and his handling judge was ms M van Ree-Hag


Also I showed my youngsters in brace class! It is a very hard job, and I think it is not the easiest task to show 2 dogs at the same time, considering their age (not yet 8 months) But they did superawsome, out of 10 braces my babies became second best brace in Show!!!!!

And also there was the handling competition at the Kynospirit clubshow, and I didn't make it easy on myself. I could go for Anna ofcourse she knows how to show, but I tried Star!!! I knew I could handle this young girl to a win.
Well we did it. We managed to go third best handler in show, I'm so proud I could do this with such a young girl

And to top all of it, our beautyprincess Anna, gained Best of Breed, Best in group, and reserve Best in Show.
She was extreme tired after the last rounds, and as a borzoi can react she was completely done showing and didn't want to stand for the BIS foto, so here is her grouppicture instead


Geweldige dag!!! Gisteren op de Kynospirit clubshow ons kleine jongen Lucky "Glamourace Collies Viva Las Vegas" behaalde beste puppy van het ras!!!
We zijn gekeurd op lichaamsbouw en handling, en op beide onderdelen scoorden we superhoog.
Later op de dag behaalde Lucky een reserve beste pup in show!!
Zijn keurmeester was mevr I Groen en de handlingkeurmeester was mevr M van Ree-Hag.

Ook heb ik de beide kleintjes in de koppelklasse geshowd! Het is een moeilijke taak om 2 honden tegelijk te showen, en dan ook nog met deze leeftijd, (nog net geen 8 maanden) Maar ze deden het super en uit de 10 koppels die er waren behaalden ze een tweede beste koppel van de show!!!!

Ook was er een handlingscompetitie, en ik maakte me het mijzelf niet makkelijk. Ik had gewoon voor Anna kunnen gaan, want die weet ondertussen hoe het gaat met showen, maar ik probeerde met Star. Ik wist gewoon dat ik met haar zou kunnen winnen.
En we deden het super. We behaalden een derde beste handler van de show, en ik was ook supertrots dat ik dit met de kleine meid kon doen.

En op er nog een grote schep bovenop te doen haalde ons beautyprinses Anna een Beste van het ras, later een Best in Group, en daarna een reserve Best in Show!!!
Ze was extreem moe na de laatste rondes, en als een echte barzoi kan reageren wilde ze niet meer fatsoenlijk showen en wilde al helemaal niet meer op de foto voor de BIS, dus vandaar dat hier haar groepplaatsingsfoto staat.


Lucky, best puppie of the breed, second best puppie in show

With Star and Lucky second best brace of the day

Anna Best of Breed
Best in Group
Reserve best in show

With Star, third best handler of the day

Braceclass
 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten