zaterdag 1 augustus 2020

Fitness with Leia day 14

The last day

I hope you liked the video's, and I hope you liked watching what we do on a normal base with our dogs.
All our collies and borzoi are doing those exercises, and not all in order, and not all to get a title, but we like being active with our dogs.
This last one is crawl tunnel,
And I made Leia crawl under 2 chairs, I encouraged her with cookies and praise 
Lots of dogs find it very weird going under something so  this can take a while before they get the hang of it.
Leia also wasn't doing this in 1 practice.



Maybe you get interested in training fitness with your dog aswell, on facebook I have my spark team
Lucky pink paws   you can go there and get more info on getting a fitness title.

It is a lot of fun, and it is really great for bonding with your dog.
I'm very proud that my furry friends are so easy with exercise and video taking.


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten