woensdag 22 augustus 2018

Benelux Winner show and World dog show for team Glamourace Collies

I know the World Winner Dogshow Amsterdam is already 2 weeks ago, but I wanted to wait with my post until I was able to buy the pictures I wanted to share.
Two pictures are made by a photographer who I'm not able to contact, so If you read this, contact me, and I will pay for the pictures right away

Now over to the show.
The theme of the World Winner show was, Show the World your Talent.
And we showed them!!!
The judges on all 3 days where looking for a different type then what we have so no big points and titles.
But we are super glad to say that our Dita gained her 14th!!!! Title, she became Benelux Veteran Winner, and we are very proud on that achievement. She also beat the male to become Best Veteran of the Breed also.

Our beautifull blue Dream Team was entered in Braceclass on both World dog show and Benelux Winner show.
On the Benelux Winner show where 62 braces present in the mainring and Judge ms Anita Giellisse picked them out to be 4th Best Brace in Show!!!!!!
This was something so amazing, I never saw so many braces in one big ring.
We had so much fun as we where in prejudging ring for almost more than 2 hours, I shared supernice conversation and Star and Lucky where so happy and relaxed.
I'm absolutely so proud they where so sweet while they had to wait in a crowded area before entering the big ring and then shine like they never did before.

Those big shows are so nice for making new friends and talking to long time friends from far away
I was super happy with all the nice comments and big encouragement from  around the rings about my team.

Videos of the Brace class will come soon, first enjoy the pictures!!!


Waiting for pre-judging takes long, but we share love, hugs and coockies



Thanks Kynoweb and Anita Giellisse!!!!!

picture credits ??? please contact me I will pay you



At the Panagenics stand with our huge Trophee and CAKE!!!! My dad is so proud

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten