maandag 20 april 2020

Donations for the collie health foundation

I'm so blessed to have so many people reading my blog, I really apreciate that, and since it is almost my birthday, and Facebook has so many nice charity's you can support on your birthday, I would like everyone to join and donate a little to the Collie Health foundation.

They do such great work for our breed, and I got this from their website

  • To foster and promote the public’s knowledge and appreciation of dogs in general and collies in particular;
  • To further understanding of the diseases, defects, injuries and other ailments that afflict dogs in general and collies in particular;
  • To support and promote the study of and research on the history, character, varieties, breeding genetics and particular health problems of collies;
  • To establish a national data base of resource materials about collies;
  • To produce, publish & distribute to the general public educational materials about the proper care, treatment, breeding, health, development & training of collies  " 
If you like to donate wow,
And maybe you even want to join! Even more Wow.

Thank you in advance

check out my facebookpost for donations



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten