zondag 19 juli 2020

Fitness with Leia

Now we had our pictures with the fountains, I wanted to show you some training with Leia.
I hoped by now there would be some dogshows, but things are looking, well, not to positive.

But we keep positive!!!
Leia and I have been working on our Fitness title.
Star has all her fitness title's and we are working on our fitness champion title, and Scarlett also has her fitness title level 1. (CCF1)

As a coach I wanted to motivate the students to get active with their dog, and as an extra motivater I did all the exersices with Leia.

And as I now have all the video's I'd like to show you the video's aswell 
If you like to join, you are welcome, and if you like to get a title, just contact us and I'm glad to help out.


Here is the first video.
This is a substitution for walking on a treadmill. I do have a treadmill, and we use it very often, but I find it also very important to walk the dogs outside, next to my bike, or next to the step scooter.
Jogging is also very nice.
Leia has been running next to my step scooter for a few weeks now. We slowly build up the km's. Currently we are not even up to 1km. For me it is the most important to get her moving correctly.

Check back tomorrow for a next fitness video

 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten