vrijdag 8 mei 2020

Kong recipe with banana

So I'm probably the latest person on this earth to buy a Kong for the furkids.
Don't ask me why, I have no idea.
But last week I decided it was time to buy one. (I do have lickimatz for a long while now)

I really love it when my dogs are having succes so I bought the original Kong stuffer also, 
So first try was with the stuffer and kibble, that was a huge succes, just put in the kibble a little bit of stuffing and there you go.

I came across some recipes and so I gave it a try.
There where a few bananas left, and they already begin to get brown ( I like my bananas green)
So I cut them into small pieces and put them in the Kong.

Just to make sure my dogs would start with it, I put a little bit of stuffing in it also, it has Liver flavour so that makes it a bit 
more succesfull.

Well my conclusion.
Mehhh, my dogs love banana, if I'm eating a banana they always run to me to get a piece.
When you put it in a Kong, well that it is not interesting enough.

Lucky and Emmy found it ok.
And so was it with Star, Judy and Vivien, they found it ok, but not that they really enjoyed it.
Scarlett, Leia and Anna didn't even finish it. They just licked out the liver taste and then left the rest.

So banana recipe is a bit of a fail, but maybe your dog is enjoying it. 
(Anna really hated a smashed banana on her lickimat aswell)

I will probably try and post more Kong and Lickimat recipes because it is pretty easy to make, and with the right ingredients dogs do like it!!!


Kong with Banana





Kong with Banana 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten