zondag 31 mei 2020

Fountains in Fryslân

Last week Workum, this week Stavoren or in my language Starum

This fountain is called "De Visfontein" de fish fountain, 
Well this one is huge!!!!! really huge.

The water from this huge animal is making a lot of noise, and there is water coming out of all places.
The waterflow looks like the teeth of the fish.

Leia has watched the water flow for a few moments and then she was not really interested, there where birds, and she loves birds so much.

I think you can even go in this big fish, but it was too cold, also I don't know about dogs. And then I think it could be slippery and I don't want Leia to get injured, so we took the pictures in front of this giant animal.

I hope you like the trips we take to the fountains, and maybe if you are in Fryslân you want to visit them also.

Next week another one.









checking out the huge fish of Stavoren



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten