maandag 1 juni 2020

Game with toilet rolls

We are not only working on conformation or tricks. But every now and then we do make our own snuffle games.
Over the years I also collected many nice plastic games. (also wooden games, but I don't really like those, because of cleaning reason)

Most fun things with making your own games is, that you can make it from material you would normally throw out in the trash.

We collect stuff, like emtpy toilet rolls, and if we have enough I make a game. If the game is done, I will throw it away and collect new.

This game is pretty easy.
Just throw the toilet rolls in a dishpan, put in some cookies and there you go!!!!

I make sure that I take the amount of food, from their daily allowance so they don't get fat!
You can even give your dog their whole diner in this game.

If your dog thinks this is a bit strange try it out first with less rolls, and gradually ad more
All ages can do this, and even Anna likes it!!!



  
                    

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten