zondag 7 juni 2020

Fountains in Fryslân

From Stavoren to Hindeloopen, Hylpen

This one is called "Flora and Fauna" 
It was not easy to reach this one, you cannot go there with your car.
Hindeloopen is one of the smallest city's we have, and it is called city because of the city rights.
We where not impressed by this one at all. The water was not coming out of it really clear, and the whole thing looked like a dead tree. ( I'm sorry, I know it is hard for an artist to make art..... I really do, but it doesn't mean I cannot have an opinion) 
I like Workum more then this one.

But I found a very nice small statue of a war veteran, that was really close to the fountain, so I took a pic of that also.

I tought of show stacking Leia, but the ground was very uneven. I still thinks she makes a nice picture.
Next week will be way more pretty I tell you!!!!


I must say we enjoy this culture trip, I get to know some places I normally would not go to.
And I do hope you enjoy this culture trip with me.








Shame her front feet where in a bump in the ground, 
Still a beautifull picture 



Peter Tazelaar, War veteran 


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten