zondag 28 juni 2020

Fountains in Fryslân

From IJlst to Sloten, Sleat in my language.

And from a huge one to another large work of art.
This one is called "Kieviet"  because of the bird the girl is having in her hands.

This one is also one of my favourites. I has a lot of buckets, with a man standing on it, and the man is holding the girl on his shoulders, and the girl has a bird in her hands.

Not really a lot of impressing water coming out, but it is beautifull sculpted. 
And it was super easy to find!!! 





It was a hard time getting the whole fountain on it!




This was already fountain nr 8, only 3 to go being, Franeker, Dokkum and Leeuwarden. I've been to all the places before as I did the traditional cycling tour de 11steden tocht, as many Frisians, but this trip takes us to a lot of unknown stuff.

Next week Leia will be visiting one of the other fountains, maybe you can already take a guess.
I hope you will check in next week....... 




Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten