zaterdag 23 mei 2020

What to put in your Kong or Lickiemat

So this week I tried to think of something for the Lickie mat and Kong.
I also bought some other nice toys wich you can stuff from outward hound, 




I had some of their daily food allowence and mixed in a few treats, I have so many treats so I just put them there and I had a nice sausage from Rodi.
That is pretty easy because it is soft and sticky, so dry kibble will stick to it, and the food doens't come too easy out of the toys.


So next thing I did is I got a paper towel, covered the kibble and with a hamer I smooshed all dry food until it was a powder like substance! You should cover it, otherwise kibble will fly everywhere.

I put the powdered kibble in all my toys and lickymats. I spread out some of the sausage and the dogs where very happy!!!

They liked this way better then the plain kibble with the official Kong stuffing.








Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten