zaterdag 9 februari 2019

Emmy nominated for the most beautifull dog in the Netherlands

So we are in a contest, my dad decided to enter Emmy in a picture contest called, "de mooiste hond van Nederland"
At first we tought it was only a Facebook like and win contest, but it is way more then that. I have to convince people in the Netherlands they need to vote for Emmy.
That means I have to "campain" her.
I saw that many people are doing that by telling the local newspaper that they have a beautifull dog, but I don't like to do that.
Emmy is a carefully bred purebred dog. Her breeders took much care in selecting for not only pretty animals, but also caring for health and temperament.
Because I think a purebred dog from respectable breeders should Always include health and temperament aswell as beauty.

It is a bit sad that only people from the Netherlands can vote, but I hope we will get many votes and make Emmy the most beautifull dog in the Netherlands, and make sure that purebred dogs are getting a little more positivity.

So for everyone in the Netherlands, go to Emmy's personal webpage

https://emmymooistehond.blogspot.com/

And if you want to go and vote click the link below

https://www.mooistehond.nl/emmy-schettens

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten