zaterdag 6 juli 2019

Junior handling @ Kynospirit

I almost forgot to mention that my nephew partcipated in junior handling a few weeks ago.
We went to a fun match at Kynospirit and I did not show a collie myself, he could show Scarlett because that is his favourite dog.

We did train with Scarlett, but she is our oldest so the main training we did was with Judy and Lucky, I think he did a great job.



 
 
At the show he showed Scarlett in the breedring to Best of Breed and best veteran, normally there are not many collies at fun matches but here he had a strong competition, so that was awsome.
He also became best junior handler in show and I let him show the ring of honour for veterans and FCI group 1.
We are superproud that he did all this, Thank you all judges who saw the quality of Scarlett and the handling skills of Damon
 
 





 
Oh and btw I did win with Anna Best of Breed, and Best in group, and became best handler in show!!!!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten