woensdag 24 juli 2019

Pupdate week 3


Already 3 weeks, time flies when you're having fun.
Walking is getting better and better and we introduced some small teddybears into their whelping box. We are really amazed how clean they are. They try to escape from the whelpig box so they won't pee in their sleeping space. I think that is pretty cool for such little babies.

Monday we dewormed them at the vet, who found them so lovely and big, ( I checked back, they are almost the same as the previous litters)












 
 
Teeth are starting to come in so a few babies where a bit uncomfortable for a day, but luckily it was over soon enough. Today they will start on their first meal, but they already know how to eat from a bowl because of the mixture I gave them since day 9.
Barking and playing is now beginning to be an activity next to sleeping and eating. And I cannot wait for them to go play with all the toys I have for them. (Not all at the same time I know)
 
 
 




luke

Leia

Han

Ben
 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten